Blog Comments

Kirsty, I'd say you're soooo excited at this stage! She has gotten so big! Not long left now until you can hold her!
    I can see your family going to end up with more than one cavalier in the family

She grown so much over these few weeks.

Bet your kids can't wait
    She is a little heartbreaker
    She really is a beauty! She really has an independent look about her! I'd say you're just counting down the days now. I hope you enjoy holding her wriggly self in your arms!
    Oh i know, i'll have to call mama a few times during the day to see how she is doing and to beg for more pictures! lol
    She is turning in to a stunner

Only 9 more days until my mom goes and picks her up!

And only 18 more days till I get to hold her!
    And I bet a larger phone bill
    Bet you are counting the days now!
    She better! lol
    And Thank you
    Are you sure your mum will give her up

She is beautiful
    My mom is going to go pick her up for me on the 28th of June. I will arrive in N.C. on July 7th so I'll get to see her then. I'm currently in Germany.
    She is stunning Kristy! The bigger photo is certainly much better as you can really see her gorgeous little face. When are you welcoming her into your home?
    Good choice!
    Her name will be Chloe
    Oh are you getting the little darling on the blue rug? She's adorable! So down to the important questions - what are you going to name her?????
    i had to edit my post. i originally wanted a blen female but they were all taken in the april 24th litter. but the lady changed her mind this past week so the breeder offered her to me! so i will be getting a puppy much earlier than planned! but i couldn't be more excited!
    WHich one do you think you'll go for?
    Can't you have all three

Hopefully the time will fly by
    Updated 14th June 2008 at 09:45 AM by Kristy
    What wonderful news! You must be so excited! Good luck with the waiting!