Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Moon
    I hope you do manage to get Ella's registration and pedigree from CKCSC, and I hope you'll still want to join the local club and be involved. You have a right to do these things. You bought a pedigreed dog, and you have a right to her pedigree papers. The breeder broke the rules, and now she is trying to blame you, or at least manipulate you into thinking it is your fault that she's in trouble. It is not your fault; she should have followed the club's rules, and she should have gotten back to you sooner. There may or may not be more people like her in the club. Chances are there will be several nice people, and hopefully you'll get to know them. Don't let people like her drive you away!
    I have met some wonderful people and I am going to still join and I love this one regional club in particular.

I am going to the atlanta specialty show and they said I could still have a membership. Its been a rough couple of days but I am scared to file an official complaint but once I get mentially stronger I think I should because it goes against everything we want. Its not fair to all the other great members who are doing.
    I hope you do manage to get Ella's registration and pedigree from CKCSC, and I hope you'll still want to join the local club and be involved. You have a right to do these things. You bought a pedigreed dog, and you have a right to her pedigree papers. The breeder broke the rules, and now she is trying to blame you, or at least manipulate you into thinking it is your fault that she's in trouble. It is not your fault; she should have followed the club's rules, and she should have gotten back to you sooner. There may or may not be more people like her in the club. Chances are there will be several nice people, and hopefully you'll get to know them. Don't let people like her drive you away!
    Quote Originally Posted by Margaret C
    My heart aches that this is happening to you and Ella.

You will get through it, we all do. They all die before we are ready to let them go, although it is easier to accept when they are old.

Grief is the price you pay for love. Despite the unhappiness of losing them, I have never felt it was too high a price to pay for having them in my life.
    Thank you Margaret and thanks for sending the pictures.
    Thank you all so much for your comments. Writing helps me with the pain and also knowing that there are people out there that can support me. I really appreciate you all reading this.