anniemac

1. Christmas Cards!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    We now have Christmas cards available featuring Tommy

The cards have "Seasons Greeting" printed at the top in white - they are £3 for a pack of 5 including postage.

Please pay by PayPal to highlandebay@idnetfreemail.co.uk

alternatively by cheque or a bankers draft in pounds sterling payable to "Syringomyelia DNA Research" {please e-mail me for
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dear Santa

Ella_cushion.jpgElla_Rupert.jpg

Dear Santa,

Ive been a really good dog this year. I have not complained, been happy to others, and even though i have not been going to the nursing homes since i was sick, i really would like to have comfort. It has been tough, with my SM, surguries, and not to mention the dog attack, but i have never stopped wagging my tail.

I was born to help my mother and bring light into her life. I would like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Seeing Ella Smile

Seeing Ella Smile

Seeing Ella smile made nothing else matter. Seeing her face light up made all the wrong go away for an instant. Watching her in complete bliss was all I could focus on and in that moment I tuned everything else out.

I took Ella to see her “boyfriend” Kennedy who is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel a few months older than her. They have a unique bond and it is apparent when they are together. Someone said I needed to meet Kat, the new girl ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ella's bad news, Each dog is different

I am so thankful for the kind words and support I have received since I found out the news that her MRI results were not good. I have talked to several people when they first learn their loved one has SM and are scared and try to offer words of encouragement and support. I don't want her news to make anyone feel hopeless or think the worse. I know with surgery, there is a fear that scar tissue will form or other things, but I don't regret that decision.

That being said, Ella having ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I am very Scared

Ella is off to the neurologist tomorrow and with the way she has been acting, I have a bad feeling in my stomach. I always want to see the good and I guess I always see the bad. I can't breath and it is like all of the feelings come rushing back over me. If he wants to do another MRI I have no idea what I am going to say. I know for a fact how fast she progresses. I see a new thing each day. Right now she is hiding from me. The cavalier the would never leave my side is under the bed and when ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast