Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The angel whose can not use her wings

I am really sad right now because I truly believe ella has a special quality of touching people. I am sure everyone feels that way but she gave me a purpose for living and I could see that everytime she would visit people in nursing homes. Their eyes would be dull and all a sudden ella would bring them back to life. Some of these people never had visitors & no one showed them affection. Ella did that and I know how much it meant to them. Great now I'm upset again!

I would go ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Shop-a-holic fundraiser

I am a serious shop-a-holic and I just saw the thread for shop-a-holics and I also saw Karlin's "Cavalier" online shops. Just what I needed when I am trying to step away from the buy button. I have to be honest and say that I have a bit of a spending problem that I am working on or have to. I have to pay off the debt I owe for Ella's surgery, medication, etc. but then I get these ideas in my head.

For Example,

Dog Cookies: I got 3 different dog books on how ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. First Day and very excited! Learning who are there for you during rough times.

This is my first day to join this group! I seem like I have been in Cavalier world for so long since Ella was diagnosed with SM. Recently it has been hard because since Ella is able to have more activity after surgery, I have been able to go out with friends. I was told that I go to my Cavalier friends over my real life friends. It seems like my Cavalier friends have been more support to me during these hard times than this one particular friend. (I might add she has a Cavalier but refuses to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234