Pamela Warrington

1. Isabelle waiting for results scared!

Well, we had the Cardiologist look at Isabelle today, the news was not what I had hoped, the MVD was more advanced then orignally thought by my vet. Her Cardiologist was hopeful and did share although Isabelle had advanced with MVD, we were still grateful that she has NO fluid on her lungs, and NO heart failure started. They did up her Enalapril from 5mg half tablet once daily to now twice daily along with Furosemide, which have a call into her seeing as when I went home and read what Furosemide ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Isabelle waiting for results scared!

Well, we had the Cardiologist look at Isabelle today, the news was not what I had hoped, the MVD was more advanced then orignally thought by my vet. Her Cardiologist was hopeful and did share although Isabelle had advanced with MVD, we were still grateful that she has NO fluid on her lungs, and NO heart failure started. They did up her Enalapril from 5mg half tablet once daily to now twice daily along with Furosemide, which have a call into her seeing as when I went home and read what Furosemide ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Isabelle waiting for results scared!

Hi friends,

Just looking for pray and encouragement. Isabelle has been doing so good and managing with her SM she is still on the lowest dose of meds for these past 2 years and doing great. We went in for her routine visit, and the doctor heard a murmur for the very first time. Isabelle is almost 8 years old now, they ran an X-ray and it showed her heart was slighlty enlarged, so he wanted to have me leave her with them to run an Ultrasound to determine more. My heart sunk and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Isabelles Pics from MRI

Today I drove down to see Dr.Berry, he wanted to show me Isabelle's MRI pics. They were not as bad as I thought. She has a couple areas where it shows CM but rather than that everything looks great. She did however have something added that I must of not heard him mention before or I did not understand. She has a disc that could potentially cause her issues down the road, and might need attention. But if you know me and have read my posts, this is just another thing I will stand in prayer and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Isabelles MRI results

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela Warrington View Post
    Hello Friends,

Thanks for all who wrote, I really do draw strength from each and everyone. Well the news was not actually what I wanted to hear, but it still was a answer to pray. When Dr Wayne L Berry did his exam with her and looked at the eyes and did all the physically exam, I was hopeful because he said he saw no signs, but then when I heard want he found in her MRI results it did show SM, however it is very moderate a very mild case seeing as she is 6 years old. He
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast