Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Nervous

Hello,

I am a little nervous for our MRI for Isabelle tomorrow, but standing in faith that all will go well. In times like this I hold tight to the hope that lives in me and of course that is faith in the Lord, He is my strength in times of trouble and my stronghold. Thanks for all the blessings of each and everyone who has wrote and given me love and support. You don't even understand how I hang tight to that. Truly a gift from up above.

Blessings,
    Pamela ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Isabelle MRI

Hello friends,

Isabelle had her MRI changed to Tuesday the 14th at 10am instead of this past Saturday. So please continue to lift her up in your thoughts and prayers. She seems to be doing much better these days on the medication. But I like to think it is Gods way of letting me know he loves her and cares. Happy thoughts to everyone her has been there for us. Wishing the best for you all too! Thanks especially Anne and Ella!

Blessings,
    Pamela/ Isabelle ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Prayers for Isabelle

Hello Friends,

Isabelle is going for her MRI this Saturday, I am a little scared, but trying to keep the faith and remain positive. I know that she is in Gods hands and all I can do is pray that all will be well. She started her medication a couple of weeks ago, and I have noticed that she has gone back to following me around the house, she again lays on my lap and boy does she have a appetite. She still has some scratching and itching still, but it has only been a week or two ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Prayers for Isabelle

Hello

Its been difficult finding out that my baby has just been diagnosed with a disease called SM. She had a bad night last night she couldn't get comfortable and whimpered. Waiting for her medication to come in for her. This disease scares me because I don't know what to expect and how much pain or episodes she will have to endure. I miss her happy go lucky sweet attitude. Her eyes show me she is scared and that she does not understand what is happening to her. I have done alot ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12