Blog Comments

My 3 1/2 year old Ruby started having the same problem. Going in the house and having to go out at night. Accidents all the time. I had to have all my carpets cleaned. He has always had a problem with diarrea and the vet would put him on antibiotics and I would put him on a rice and boiled meat diet for afew days. I finally realized it was the food I was giving him. It was IAms which he had been on all his life. I finally started preparing his own food for him. He is like I different dog, which I have posted in this forum. I found a very basic recipe for dog food which includes, either Rice or Pasta, boiled beef or chicken, some kind of vegtable, steamed and pureed, hard boiled eggs chopped and sometimes a little unsalted chicken broth added to his foo. Also a vitamin supplement. He is 21 lbs and I give him about 2/3 cups given twice a day. I also give him milk bones to help with his teeth so he does not get tarter. Good luck with your training.
    Hi Roisin -- you have actually created a blog and posted to the blog -- not to the forum where far more people will see it. Maybe copy your post and post it into the training forum?