Blog Comments

Hi Sins
    Many thanks for your response - Apologies for the delay. The only information I have is Odubghaill was the Kennel name and I have went to the breeder but he no longer has any records on hand.
    Charlie died of a heart attach according to our vet. We sent him to be cremated and will have him home this coming Friday. We also went to look at a lovely Ruby cavalier born two days after Charlie died and have put a deposit on her. We should be able to collect her at 9/10 weeks. The breeder will not release prior to this.
    Many thanks for your help
    Carol

Quote Originally Posted by sins
    Hi carol,
    Bold future's sire was IrCh sancem Cirrus and his dam Viroma Pretty Polly.
    sancem Cirrus was sired by Chantiz halfcoin and his dam Ronnoc oh so true of sancem.
    Viroma pretty Polly was sired by Viroma Rixi markus and the dam Cleopatra mount Elm.
    Chantiz halfcoin sired by Chantiz halfmoon and the dam chantiz coindelight
    Ronnoc oh so true of sancem, sired by IrCh Homerbrent Funfair, dam winter sunshine
    Rixi markus sired by Ronnoc Thatching,dam Viroma trebor lady.
    Cleopatra mount elm, sired by Homerbrent Funfair and dam Ronnoc Ailie.
    Hope this helps with the sire line...I'll try and find more about the dam's line for you.Any other names you can give me to work with?
    Sorry you lost Charlie at such a young age...Do you mind me asking what happened?
    Sins
    Hi carol,
    Bold future's sire was IrCh sancem Cirrus and his dam Viroma Pretty Polly.
    sancem Cirrus was sired by Chantiz halfcoin and his dam Ronnoc oh so true of sancem.
    Viroma pretty Polly was sired by Viroma Rixi markus and the dam Cleopatra mount Elm.
    Chantiz halfcoin sired by Chantiz halfmoon and the dam chantiz coindelight
    Ronnoc oh so true of sancem, sired by IrCh Homerbrent Funfair, dam winter sunshine
    Rixi markus sired by Ronnoc Thatching,dam Viroma trebor lady.
    Cleopatra mount elm, sired by Homerbrent Funfair and dam Ronnoc Ailie.
    Hope this helps with the sire line...I'll try and find more about the dam's line for you.Any other names you can give me to work with?
    Sorry you lost Charlie at such a young age...Do you mind me asking what happened?
    Sins