Recent Blogs Posts

1. Isabelle waiting for results scared!

Well, we had the Cardiologist look at Isabelle today, the news was not what I had hoped, the MVD was more advanced then orignally thought by my vet. Her Cardiologist was hopeful and did share although Isabelle had advanced with MVD, we were still grateful that she has NO fluid on her lungs, and NO heart failure started. They did up her Enalapril from 5mg half tablet once daily to now twice daily along with Furosemide, which have a call into her seeing as when I went home and read what Furosemide ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Isabelle waiting for results scared!

Well, we had the Cardiologist look at Isabelle today, the news was not what I had hoped, the MVD was more advanced then orignally thought by my vet. Her Cardiologist was hopeful and did share although Isabelle had advanced with MVD, we were still grateful that she has NO fluid on her lungs, and NO heart failure started. They did up her Enalapril from 5mg half tablet once daily to now twice daily along with Furosemide, which have a call into her seeing as when I went home and read what Furosemide ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized