anniemac

First Day and very excited! Learning who are there for you during rough times.

Rate this Entry
This is my first day to join this group! I seem like I have been in Cavalier world for so long since Ella was diagnosed with SM. Recently it has been hard because since Ella is able to have more activity after surgery, I have been able to go out with friends. I was told that I go to my Cavalier friends over my real life friends. It seems like my Cavalier friends have been more support to me during these hard times than this one particular friend. (I might add she has a Cavalier but refuses to learn anything about SM). I guess going through this tought me what is important in life. It is the people who stick with you during the bad times and the good that are true friends. I will say that it is heartbreaking because the one person I thought I could turn to, I couldn't. It is also sad because Ella is in love with my friends dog Kennedy. Sometimes we just have to do what's best for the dog. So I will bite my tongue when she tells me Ella has allergies and just tell her she is right. I don't know what it takes to get people to listen when they are in denial.

Submit "First Day and very excited! Learning who are there for you during rough times." to Digg Submit "First Day and very excited! Learning who are there for you during rough times." to del.icio.us Submit "First Day and very excited! Learning who are there for you during rough times." to StumbleUpon Submit "First Day and very excited! Learning who are there for you during rough times." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments