shell1805

hope you are all well, ta ta for now xx

Rate this Entry
i thought i would just take this time to say ta ta, i is off on my holidays tomorrow with my mum and dad. it has been a very eventful day for me today, as apposed to what i thought i should be doing (reservin my energy and catching some z's) the hoomans thought i needed to 1) go for a long ramble through the woods which i must admit i rather enjoyed 2) have a bath and coat trim (proffesionally done by my mum i must say, some might think i look like i have been dragged through a hedge but she is very proud of her handy work ) and finally 3) had my medicines aka advocate for any little friends that want to catch a ride in my coat and dewormin stuff which i really really hate!!!
usually i would give mum the silent treatment for a while and sometimes throw in a look of utter disgust, but ive decided to let her off as we're on holidays and its not nice to hold a grudge especially when the hoomans are paying

so for a week this is bentley signing off, hope you are all well and have fun enjoying the weather. i will let u all know what i get up to (many adventures i bet) when i get back!

bentley xx

Submit "hope you are all well, ta ta for now xx" to Digg Submit "hope you are all well, ta ta for now xx" to del.icio.us Submit "hope you are all well, ta ta for now xx" to StumbleUpon Submit "hope you are all well, ta ta for now xx" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hope it has been a great holiday week!