shell1805

back from devon and now for the snooze xx

Rate this Entry
hey everyone

well im back and what can i say. i have been up hills, down hills, in the sea, barking at the sea, making friends, running away from said friends when they got too close, and the most shocking thing of all..... NO SNOOZE TIME!!!! what were these hoomans thinkin of. the bentals needs his booty sleep. i dont fink i have ever been this sleepyz in all my little fuzz butt life. im not saying i didnt have a fab time (apart from when dad thought it would be fun to carry me out in the sea and drop me inz but dont worry my mum had my back and came to my rescues. dad was in the dog house for that one i can tell you!)

devon is a bootiful place, but you have to watch out for the sea gulls, they can catch you un awares. the beach woz fun though i didnt like mum having to brush sand out of my 'do', she as pretty rufless!!! mum says i met my double called barney, though personally i dont fink he had my style. he was a pup after all while i iz a dog!

anyways, i iz back and look forward to catchin up on everything i have missed

peace out

bentley xx

Submit "back from devon and now for the snooze xx" to Digg Submit "back from devon and now for the snooze xx" to del.icio.us Submit "back from devon and now for the snooze xx" to StumbleUpon Submit "back from devon and now for the snooze xx" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments