Pamela Warrington

Prayers for Isabelle

Rate this Entry
Hello Friends,

Isabelle is going for her MRI this Saturday, I am a little scared, but trying to keep the faith and remain positive. I know that she is in Gods hands and all I can do is pray that all will be well. She started her medication a couple of weeks ago, and I have noticed that she has gone back to following me around the house, she again lays on my lap and boy does she have a appetite. She still has some scratching and itching still, but it has only been a week or two on medication so I am hopeful that things will just get better. 2 weeks ago she was not doing any of the things I mentioned and I am so glad to have my baby back to following me and laying on my lap. I really had missed that. Before she yelped at times like she did not want to be bothered. Thanks for everyone who has wrote and encouraged me with love and support I really fell the love of God through the love shown through this wonderful site.

Submit "Prayers for Isabelle" to Digg Submit "Prayers for Isabelle" to Submit "Prayers for Isabelle" to StumbleUpon Submit "Prayers for Isabelle" to Google