anniemac

speaking up who am i to say anything

Rate this Entry
I learned that ellas breeder violated the ckcsc usa code of ethics by not registering her full litter (only the one she kept)

I first contacted her for help because I want to vote and participate (did not tell her that). She said she would look into it but its probably too late. I gave her over a month. I think I've asked before. She does not get back to me on things.

Well I had the pedigree information so I contacted them myself. That's how I found out.

Someone on forum sent me a pm a said I should file a complaint. I mentioned that the person I contacted in membership was going to contact her. It was mentioned that these complaints are recorded and would make people aware of violoations.

I thought about it briefly but I'm a little scared of confrontation and how others that I devolped relationships with (not in this club) would think of me.

Well I guess her breeder was contacted because I got an email telling me she wished I would have waited for her to get back to me. She forgot and now she will have to pay a fine and actually no longer be a member because she said the only reason she was is to help with ckcsc usa rescue. Now that I think about it you don't have to be a member to heko

I would like to mention she is on their site as a referral for breeders.

I emailed her saying I'm sorry but I really wanted to be more involved and did not realize there would be a problem. Sorry.... she never got back to me on things and shouldn't she be there to help educate and answer questions.

Why am I aorry for someone not doing what they should etc. So I am scared to issue a complaint and now I'm a hyocrite.

There are leaders and I'm not. I'm very disappointed with myself.

Actually I'm pretty upset because I am figuring out I don't know peoples intintions anymore. Everywhere.

Submit "speaking up who am i to say  anything" to Digg Submit "speaking up who am i to say  anything" to del.icio.us Submit "speaking up who am i to say  anything" to StumbleUpon Submit "speaking up who am i to say  anything" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hope you do manage to get Ella's registration and pedigree from CKCSC, and I hope you'll still want to join the local club and be involved. You have a right to do these things. You bought a pedigreed dog, and you have a right to her pedigree papers. The breeder broke the rules, and now she is trying to blame you, or at least manipulate you into thinking it is your fault that she's in trouble. It is not your fault; she should have followed the club's rules, and she should have gotten back to you sooner. There may or may not be more people like her in the club. Chances are there will be several nice people, and hopefully you'll get to know them. Don't let people like her drive you away!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Moon
    I hope you do manage to get Ella's registration and pedigree from CKCSC, and I hope you'll still want to join the local club and be involved. You have a right to do these things. You bought a pedigreed dog, and you have a right to her pedigree papers. The breeder broke the rules, and now she is trying to blame you, or at least manipulate you into thinking it is your fault that she's in trouble. It is not your fault; she should have followed the club's rules, and she should have gotten back to you sooner. There may or may not be more people like her in the club. Chances are there will be several nice people, and hopefully you'll get to know them. Don't let people like her drive you away!
    I have met some wonderful people and I am going to still join and I love this one regional club in particular.

I am going to the atlanta specialty show and they said I could still have a membership. Its been a rough couple of days but I am scared to file an official complaint but once I get mentially stronger I think I should because it goes against everything we want. Its not fair to all the other great members who are doing.