StillPooh

Oliver Comes Home

Rate this Entry
I'm sitting on the sofa listening to the blissful quiet. Hubby is napping, Clancy is napping, and (hallelujah!) baby Oliver has finally collapsed, 2 hours after arriving home, and is asleep in his puppy playpen. I gave him a hand-me-down bed that smells like just about every furry creature in the family, in the hopes he would find that comforting. I can't imagine what is going through his 8 1/2 week old mind, leaving behind all he has ever known for this strange new world. I had completely forgotten the exuberance of puppy hood, and pray that I am up to this task once again! Clancy, at 7 1/2, seems tolerant of the puppy but a bit put off by the energy level of this little whirling dervish. It may take until Oliver is older for them to become friends. Percy cat, on the other hand, is fascinated with the baby and it's all I can do to keep him out of the playpen.

I'm taking lots of pictures, but now it's time for mama to nap while baby is napping.

Submit "Oliver Comes Home" to Digg Submit "Oliver Comes Home" to del.icio.us Submit "Oliver Comes Home" to StumbleUpon Submit "Oliver Comes Home" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized