Pamela Warrington

Isabelles Pics from MRI

Rate this Entry
Today I drove down to see Dr.Berry, he wanted to show me Isabelle's MRI pics. They were not as bad as I thought. She has a couple areas where it shows CM but rather than that everything looks great. She did however have something added that I must of not heard him mention before or I did not understand. She has a disc that could potentially cause her issues down the road, and might need attention. But if you know me and have read my posts, this is just another thing I will stand in prayer and faith about. Just praying for the best for her and the future we share together. Take care!

Blessings,
Pamela

Submit "Isabelles Pics from MRI" to Digg Submit "Isabelles Pics from MRI" to del.icio.us Submit "Isabelles Pics from MRI" to StumbleUpon Submit "Isabelles Pics from MRI" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well that sounds like a pretty good result, all things considered. CM, the skull malformation, can cause the things you have been seeing but is definitely a better result than syrinxes. Also the breed is prone to disk disease so it is useful to know that the possibility is there down the line.