Caraline

14th October 2007 - Sonny to go to Obedience Classes too

Rate this Entry
Last week at obedience, in the distance I saw a lady training two little Maltese Terriers. This got me thinking about the possibility of taking Sonny to obedience too, and training him up along side Beau.

Today I spoke to the trainers at the dog club and they were very enthusiastic & supportive of my wish to train Sonny & Beau together. So the first Sunday in Nobember, Sonny will start Beginner's Obedience. Beau will go through again with him and I'll have to hold Beau back until Sonny catches up with him. As I've been training Sonny from home, and both he & Beau walk nicely on the double-leash, I am confident that they will fly through the 8 weeks beginners class.

I think this is going to be fun. My only small reservation is that as we are coming into summer, we will be full on training during the hottest season. At least dayligh-savings starts next month, so that will have the effect of classes starting an hour earlier. Hopefully it will not get too hot until we have finished. Anyway, we will jump that hurdle when we get to it.

Submit "14th October 2007 - Sonny to go to Obedience Classes too" to Digg Submit "14th October 2007 - Sonny to go to Obedience Classes too" to del.icio.us Submit "14th October 2007 - Sonny to go to Obedience Classes too" to StumbleUpon Submit "14th October 2007 - Sonny to go to Obedience Classes too" to Google

Categories
Obedience Training

Comments