Caraline

15th March 2008 - The boys are going to be neutered

Rate this Entry
I really didn't think that I would ever get Sonny & Beau neutered. I've always been against unnecessary surgery and I love the boy in the boy. However, I do have to admit that what started off as a very rare pee in the house, has started to be more frequent.

When we adopted Sonny at age 2 he was very easy to housetrain (well he already was) & he didn't mark in the house. Beau also was very easy to housetrain. The problem seemed to start when Beau hit puberty and I thin the problem is more Sonny rather than Beau. When we adopted Sonny the agreement with the breeder was that we would not breed from him, nor have him neutered until they were sure they would not be using him as stud again. Thankfully they have given us their consent to go ahead with his neutering and said that they had decided that they would not use him in stud again.

So Tuesday is their big day. I do feel a bit sad about it, but I think it is probably for the best.

Submit "15th March 2008 - The boys are going to be neutered" to Digg Submit "15th March 2008 - The boys are going to be neutered" to del.icio.us Submit "15th March 2008 - The boys are going to be neutered" to StumbleUpon Submit "15th March 2008 - The boys are going to be neutered" to Google

Categories
Health

Comments