• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Its time for another Cavalier Training Day

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

There are 2 places remaining.

Would you like me to try and organise a photographer? I know your pal can't make it Karlin but I could try Tracy.

We're booked in too! i think its safe to say Fred and Judy will be the bold ones at the back of the class, :lol: only joking ! really looking forward to the afternoon and seeing you all!(y)

Required

You with a positive and open minded attitude to training your cavalier. Support allowed in the form of friends or family!
A Cavalier :)
Favourite Treats (although we do have plenty but if there is something your one loves)
Favourite Toy
Bum bag or treat bag so you don't have to hold your treats
Preferably a harness but normal Lead and Collar - lots of puppia's etc in the shop so don't worry if you don't have one

We never allow
Choke Chains
Prong Collars
Slip Leads
Harnesses that pinch, pull or rub
Aversives such as sprays, noise discs

What we expect
FUN FUN FUN and lots of enjoyable training time for you and your Cavalier!
It is best not to feed that morning. Or if you have a puppy or young dog you should greatly reduce the feed on that day to allow for treats as we will be working for quite a few hours!

Bring cameras if you wish. I will have one with me to take photos.

Should be great fun.

Oh I wish I could go! I was soo looking forward to making the next cavalier day. Mark even said he'd drive us up from Cork! Am mad envious of you all. Hope you have a wonderful time - it sounds like great fun! Lots and lots of :snap: :snap: for us saddos who can't be there please.

And that's it booked out now - we allowed a few more in!

I promise we will do it again very soon.

See you all tomorrow!

At the last count we have 17 cavaliers and that doesn't include Karlins so it will be a fun filled afternoon.

We also have some lovely cakes to go with the tea for the humans!

i have to say we had so much fun today and i am so looking forward to the next day ye hold!!!!

Abigail enjoyed herself in her usual laid back fashion and was asleep in her carrier before we even left the carpark, no surprise there :)

On the way home Peter said he had met a woman outside with a really tiny cavalier, I think Pippa has another fan :D

I am watching TV next to a pile of exhausted cavaliers. Jaspar in particular has been nearly comatose. :lol: I'll put some pictures up tomorrow.

Here's a short video of PIPPA :)
I got a great video of Jaspar doing his clicker work but it's too big to load on Photobucket :(

*The two puppies that you can see in the XPen are the one's mentioned in the breed rescue section*

Minnie is absolutely zonked :slp: I think she enjoyed herself. I was really proud of her today. She was scared but she kept with it :rah:
It was lovely to meet everyone, albeit briefly and great day out.

Thanks to all involved in organising today (y)

Last edited:
What a great and fun-filled afternoon with all the doggies :paw:, mine are all out for the count:slp:, Millie was asleep before we even left the training centre :lol:

Back