• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

24 feet ,12 ears & 6 leads

awww!!

he he - lovely pictures!! Don't know how you possibly got the last photo with them all posing, it is hard enough to get my fur baby on his own to stand still :)

I've got another two coming tomorrow for haircuts. The worst two, a cavalier girl with the most annoying bark ( otherwise she is my favorite , couldnt stand that bark if she lived with me though )
& a ruby boy who likes to fight, bark & do rude things :( so that should be a nice challenge ,lol

we'll the guests have been here since this morning .
we went for a walk but our old blen girl had a "fit" on the way back to the car. I think she'll have to be a house dog from now on the warm eather doesn't suit her.

The ruby has cried , howled & wet himself . One of his mums old handbags was on the table, he must have been able to smell it was hers because we've not been able to get him to stay down !
STA72763.JPG

Here's his partner in crime . lovely girl , very clever & pretty but oh can she yap ! she is very snooty & doesn't like many people , loves me though for some reason ;D

STA72789.JPG

STA72778lo.jpg

Last edited:
Back