• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A heartfelt Thank You to everyone........

Claire L

for the loving support ,many kind words and PM's and cyber hugs.
It is very comforting to know that so many understand what we are going through. We lost a most precious little girl who was just beginning to walk tall and enjoy her life. It was such A PRIVILEDGE to be loved by and allowed to love her. We all miss her so much.

Love and hugs

:) Claire it is good to hear from you again after your terrible experience. Time will help, but at the moment just try to remember all the good times, and what joy Minnie gave you, if only for a short time.

Thinking of you.

Great to hear from you Claire and I hope you know that we are all still thinking of you and what you are going through.

Big hugs :hug:

I read somewhere once this statement that was made by a boy after his dog died. He was sad about the short life of dogs, and his conclusion was that, if the purpose of our life on earth is to learn to love others unconditionally, and to learn to be good and kind, then that is why dogs live such a short lives. They get it right from the beginning and earn their wings quickly. (On the other hand, as humans, it seems we take much longer!)

Claire, so glad to hear from you. You have been in my thoughts. I hope time will heal your heart and leave you with happy memories of Minnie's time with you and that those will help erase the trauma of losing her.

:hug:

Last edited:
Hi,and hope you feel better soon.Good you are back.I lost Alfs about the same time you lost your girl,allthough in different circumstances.Jus.xxxx

Claire its so good to hear from you. I know you must still be hurting alot but time will ease your pain. Keep close all your precious memories of Minnie.
Know that we are all still thinking of you, Derry and Cara.
Sending lots of healing vibes your way.
:hug::hug::hug:

Justine and Claire--you're both in my thoughts and you know we all on here understand your loss and grieve with you. Try to think of all the joy and love you got from their short lives. Keep posting and we all know you will have very hard days etc. We all care.

So good to hear from you Claire. I know we were all a bit worried about you. I'm so glad you could feel the love we were sending.

Lovely to hear from you Claire. You take your time, we are all here waiting for you and we don't forget you. :hug: xxxx

claire it is so good to hear from u! we all understand how much she meant to u so take u time in griefing!

Claire, so good to hear from you. I hope you're beginning to heal, I know it's a difficult process especially in tragic circumstances. When we lost our first cavalier in a road accident it was a much more difficult grieving process than with the two we knew were sick, in some pain and at the end of their natural life. You and Minnie were blessed to have each other and I'm sure she's playing with Rudee over the bridge enjoying her wings.

Love to you, Derry and Cara. :flwr: xxxx

Claire; Glad that you've checked in. I know that when our last golden died 3 years ago, it was a comfort to go to the golden web site and see and hear about other members trials and joys with their dogs. The pain was still there but I felt closer to my old pal.

Heather R

Hugs to you. I am still grieving over the loss of my beloved schnauzer almost a month ago, but at least I can look at her picture now and not cry.....

For Minne moo
For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through it all
---Aileen and the gang (Barney----Jazzie---Jake)[/FONT]