• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anniversary Celebration - 20 years!!

momay

My DH and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary with a big party and vow renewal this past summer.
Here is my favorite picture from the celebration - of course it includes our LaLa (aka-Sofee Marie).
We actually used this as our Christmas Card too, it came out so good!

2439626916_4d9872ee68.jpg

Congratulations! :rah: You are a beautiful couple, and your Tri is really completing the picture :l*v:

thanks for your kind comments - we agree that Sofee completes the picture, can't imagine life without her now, it was one of the best things we have ever done. But, you all know that already! Have a nice weekend!

What a terrific picture! Congratulations on 20 years. You must have been 12 when you got married! :p

Thanks Molly, what a nice comment! I wish! Actually, I had just turned 21 years old, so yes, I do consider that young to be married, especially now a days. But for us, it was a wonderful blessing, we couldn't be happier - well I didn't think so until Sofee Marie joined us!

Back