• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone had a day out at Crufts?

It certainly would!! I am looking forwards to Crufts next year, and would love to meet up with as many CT members as possible!!! You'd all have to bring your camera's so we can get as many :snap: as possible!!

Well we have booked our hotel near the NEC in Birmingham ready for Crufts. I'm really getting excited about it now :p!! How is Logan's preparation going Cathryn? Has anyone else managed to get tickets? Would be great to meet with other board members :). I was wondering whether we need to be there at 09:00 when it opens or whether they just start letting people in from 09:00? Thought those of you who have been before will know.

When I go I just pay for tickets when I get there, I usually get there about 10.00 am. so I miss rush hour traffic, I don't know what time they start letting people in though, Hope to get there next year.

Back