• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bailey might have cancer.

Hopefully this will be the end of the surgery for bailey.
It's one final hurdle and fingers crossed that she'll sail through it.
Sins

Poor Bailey .. and you. What an emotional roller-coaster you have been on.

Hoping it all goes very well today and that this is the end of the problems that Bailey has to go through.

Poor wee soul :( so sorry for you both, it seems to be one thing after another right now.

Will be thinking of you both this afternoon, hope the op goes smoothly and she will make a quick recovery, she is indeed so lucky to have such a wonderful caring guardian.

I know it's hard and we worry about them only having one kidney, but I know that they can function perfectly normally and we really hope that that will be the case for Bailey. There is a medication called Zentonil Advanced which supports the liver - that might not be a bad idea if she is on a lot of medication? Maybe something to talk to your vet about, but you can get it off prescription from companies like www.vetuk.co.uk

That is Bailey out of surgery which went well. We probably won't get her home until Thursday but the vet is going to give me another call tomorrow to let me know how she is.

I can't believe she was just getting back to normal after her first surgery and now she had had to go through it all again. She only just got her stitches out a few days ago. Fingers crossed that this will be end of it and we can get back to normal.

Thanks to everyone for all your kind words :flwr:

So glad the surgery is over for Bailey now and will keep you all in our hearts for a speedy recovery and better luck in the future. Do keep us posted on her progress :luv:

My goodness... so hopeful this is beginning of good times

Give the wee thing a special hug from all of us!

Poor Bailey and poor you. I am so sorry. Sending you both gentle hugs and hope Bailey makes a good recovery.:hug

Its been rough for you all! Hope she is doing good, I'm praying that this is the end of her troubles........

Take care & I'll continue my prayers for you guys, xxx

Sending my good thoughts and prayers for a quick recover for poor little Bailey. It's been quite a rough month eh?

Hugs to you both,

Cindy and Claire

Just to let you know that Bailey is getting home today :D I am picking her up straight after work.

Hi everyone. Bailey has mostly been sleeping since we brought her home. She also seems to be having problems going to the toilet. Once she has done a pee she is all over the garden trying to do it again. She also seems to be constipated. The poor lamb is squeezing for ages but nothing is happening. I am waiting on the vet hospital calling me back.

She also hasn't ate anything since we brought her home either. Think I will try to make her some scrambled eggs because it can't be good for her to take all this medication on an empty stomach.

Good idea for the scrambled eggs - also a little fish and white boiled rice generally goes down well and is light on a stomach which has been through anaesthetic. I think being constipated is pretty much par for the course after anaesthetics too. You need a lot of faith and patience for the first 48 hours after surgery.

Good luck little Bailey and we all hope you won't have to go through this again :d*g:

Back