• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bandit gets a little sister...meet Lizzie!

brotymo

IMG_7812.jpg

IMG_7817.jpg

IMG_7818.jpg

IMG_7822.jpg

Also, here are a few of Bandit:

Here he meets back up with his Dad (and is a little apprehensive of him):

IMG_7808.jpg

Here is what I have to do to get my work and school work done. I have had to set up a chair with a pillow in it beside me while I work becaue Bandit wants to be in my lap! hard to type that way. He seems happy with the new arrangement.

IMG_7828-1.jpg

IMG_7826.jpg

Now we have Bandit snuggling a gator:

DSCF1022.jpg

DSCF1023.jpg

Lizzie is so pretty and Bandit so cute. Bandit's Dad is beautiful.:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Congratulations on your new addition - she is absolutely adorable (well I do have a rather soft spot for Tri's).:rah:

Lizzie is gorgeous!! just like her big bro Bandit! .....very cute especially with his gator!

Lizzie is just adorable- Congratulations!!! What does Bandit think of her? How far apart in age are they? My two are 7 mo. apart, and they get along just wonderful- I'm sure yours will too. Enjoy! :D

Aaaww, congrats! I didn't know you were thinking about getting another! Bandit's dad is gorgeous!

Congratulations!

Wauw - Lizzie is beautiful! I am so looking forward to more pictures of her and Bandit together! :luv:

Well I never saw that coming!! Congratulations, your new baby is absolutely beautiful . A little sister for Bandit, thats lovely.

Thanks everyone, I am very excited for me, too. She is just wonderful and sweet. She and Bandit are fast becoming great friends. She is 10 weeks old and Bandit is 5 months old. I am really enjoying her. She is VERY cuddly and just loves to snuggle all the time.

We knew we would be getting another one, but just weren't sure when it would work out. I didn't think any of this litter of pups was going to be available, so you can imagine how excited I was when I learned that Lizzie could come home with us! :D
I will post some photos soon. I don't feel very good tonight. I had major dental work done this morning, and though they wanted to put me under general anesthesia to do it, I opted for just local. I feel rather puny right now.

What a neat surprise!!! Lizzie is so cute....she's making me dizzy :D I love your set up, so Bandit can still be close but you can get your work done. Adorable!!

Congratulations on the new addition :jump:
Lizzie is beautiful. Glad to hear her and Bandit are getting on well :)

Back