• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Big ups from Australia

Smushface

Hi everyone,

I have just joined, I am lucky enough to have a gorgeous 3/4 cavalier 1/4 cattle dog named Mushroom that I adopted two years ago, she is my princess. We adopted a purebred tri colour cav a few days ago he is a 2.5 year old male, we renamed him Mogwai, the poor darling has lost his manhood today.

We live in beautiful north Queensland which is a tropical paradise, we take our dogs swimming in the local swimming spots, even though Mushroom hates water! She gives it a go with some coaxing :)

It would be lovely to meet some fellow Aussies on here, I must say though it is refreshing to know there are so many people out there who are so in love with Cavaliers :) It makes me feel a little more normal.

Peace xo

welcome to the board!!
I have a few friends that are from Australia. Met them while touring abroad.
Would love to see pictures of your babies :D

Owyagoin? Hope your summer is not that hot. Anyways, welcome aboard. If you have questions, no matter how silly it might sound, don't hesitate to ask. People here love to share and are very friendly. Besides, there are no silly questions only silly answers.

Back