• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

cabin vacation

Andrea&Diva´s mom

The family vent to a cabin this weekend with Andrea, Diva (and the camera :D ) ofcourse with us, here are some pictures that I thought somebody might like ;)

Picture%20042.jpg

Picture%20050.jpg

Picture%20069.jpg

Picture%20122.jpg

Picture%20073.jpg

Picture%20120.jpg

Picture%20142.jpg

Picture%20205.jpg

Picture%20062.jpg

Picture%20095.jpg

Picture%20097.jpg

Picture%20081.jpg

Picture%20188.jpg

Picture%20186.jpg

We had such a great time there and the girls absolutely loved it, they were running free the whole day and didn´t stop until evening :lol: and like you can see I got a one black puppia for Diva I thought they were sold out and wouldn´t come again and yeah I was right about that but they had one black medium harness left and I ofcourse bought it and think it looks great on her :)

Such beautfiul pictures!!! :lotsaluv: they looked like they had so much fun!

P.S I love Andrea's markings :flwr:

Great pics! Looks like a nice vacation! Its always nice to be able to take the dogs :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Your pictures are wonderful! You always have the most stunning scenery. However, I did have to go back to the #7 pic of Andrea and take a second (third) look. It appears that she has someone riding her or has grown a human head. :D

JaneB

beautiful pictures!! :) The black looks STUNNING on a ruby!!

Your girls are always having so much fun together!! I am jealous :flwr:

Ruby and Sydney here,

What adorable pictures. Ruby absolutely loves the black Puppia and keeps poking me to log off so she can get online and order one. We both would love to make our next trip to Iceland. It looks really neat and we think we could have a great time with Mom and Dad there. Have fun and enjoy the chew toy. Ruby and I have one just like it.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

Thanks everyone, we had so much fun there :D

Sidney and Ruby we would love to have you for a visit !! but I´m very sorry about that you would have to go to 4 weeks ?insulation? when you would come to Iceland and it is very expensive.
I wich we could have passport (pet pass) for dogs but we can´t. (maby in the futere )
We dont have many of dog diseses in Iceland like rabies and many disises that many other countries have and the authories won´t take the risk of bringing disesis into Iceland. I guess we are lucky but that makes it wery hard and expensive if we are taking a dog into Iceland.

Ruby and Sydney here,

Oh that's too bad. And we had already ordered our Iceland travel brochures, packed our coats and picked out a nice hotel for Mom and Dad in Reykjavik. We wanted to go and run with Andrea and Diva but I guess we understand. :cry*ing: We weren't allowed in the movie theater at Mount Vernon either. Tell Andrea and Diva they are welcome to come to Virginia and visit us anytime they want.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

PS Let us know if they ever get a Pet Passport like in Europe and you can bet we'll be on the first plane to Iceland.

Wonderful pictures of happy dogs and beautiful scenery! I love the one of your ruby with the wind blowing her fur.

Back