• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier Christmas Party

Kate H

Those of you who live in the UK (but you don't have to live in the Midlands!) and are not members of the Companion Cavalier Club, will still be very welcome at our Midlands Cavalier Christmas Party:

Tickets are now available for the Midlands Cavalier Christmas Party, to be held on Saturday, 5 December in Coventry. Tickets cost £3 for Companion Club members and £4 for non-members. Young people under 16 are free. To get your tickets, please phone me (Kate Hughes) on 024 7659 3694, email me at [email protected] or message me here. Payment can be made by cheque made out to me, or into my PayPal account ([email protected]) - or by IOU to pay on the day :lol:

Please include the names of the dog(s) you will be bringing with you when you buy your tickets - Santa needs them! Friends and family are very welcome, as are non-members with Cavaliers.

Kate and Ruby

Subject to access by public transport it looks as though I might be able to get there. Details of the venue would be helpful please, so that I can check it out, together with start and end times also. Many thanks, Flo

It would be great if you could come, Flo. I've sent you a private message with travel details/suggestions.

All the best

Kate and Ruby

Last edited:
Back