• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliertalk walk.......

BTW does Portmarnock officially allow dogs during the daytime or is it a case that they aren;t allowed but the rule is generally ignored? It would be nice to get a list of the beaches where it is OK to bring dogs or the times this is allowed. In winter it is hard to go anywhere in the immediate Dublin area for beaches as they are close to dogs except in the early morning or late evening -- and it is dark/cold then! The CCs don;t seem to enforce the rules much though...?

Mornington beach is always full of dogs off the lead and its great cause everyone stops and talks to each other. Its great for walks because its very long beach and off the road, you have the dunes too. My sister in law hides in them and calls her dogs, its so funny cause they look around for her ha ha

Cavaliertalk walks

Sounds like everyone had a great time on the walk unfortunately I couldn't make it. I would love to bring Bubbles along to the next one and meet everyone. Ardgillan Park would certainly be a lovely venue. Can't wait to meet all the cavaliers (and the owners too of course!)

Yeah, thanks for organising it Amanda, My dogs had an absolute BALL :D Haven't been to a beach for a walk in ages. :) And it's good to know the rules for beaches. I wasn't aware of them.

Back