• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cute Things Cavs Do

Halina

Hali's "nite nite" ritual is that she is on my lap and when I tell her it's time to go to bed, she jumps off my lap and heads to the door. When finished she goes to her bed and now that it is cold in the evening I cover her up with her blanket and I go to bed. My husband thought it was remarkable that she stayed in that position and went to sleep. She's such a baby.:lotsaluv:

That's very cute. Dylan has a similar routine. I say the same as I used to say to my children, "Toilet, teeth and bed!"

As soon as Maddy goes out for "wee wee" about 10.45 she knows it's almost time for bed. I feed the cats - with Mads in tow of course - then I go to bed, she jumps onto the bed with Tilly (cat) & stays there until OH comes to bed about 15 mins later, without being asked she jumps down & goes to her own bed. It's almost like she's looking after me until OH is there :luv:

aww, those are so cute! Those routines show how much our cavs watch us and know our every move.

Bandit is obsessive with hiding his chew bones. When you give him one, if he isn't in the mood right then, he will go "bury" it somewhere. We have found them in our shoes, under the bed, behind potted plants, and in corners everywhere. He even got on his hind legs and dropped one in the magazine basket! (I watch him do it!). If you are watching while he hides it and he realizes it, he freezes, then snatches the treat up, and runs off to find someplace else. He regularly makes the rounds to check on the location of them, too, and if one is missing, he frantically searches for it.

aww, those are so cute! Those routines show how much our cavs watch us and know our every move.

Bandit is obsessive with hiding his chew bones. When you give him one, if he isn't in the mood right then, he will go "bury" it somewhere. We have found them in our shoes, under the bed, behind potted plants, and in corners everywhere. He even got on his hind legs and dropped one in the magazine basket! (I watch him do it!). If you are watching while he hides it and he realizes it, he freezes, then snatches the treat up, and runs off to find someplace else. He regularly makes the rounds to check on the location of them, too, and if one is missing, he frantically searches for it.

That is sooo cute!

Thanks for sharing.... They are like "little people" somedays, but definitely like to be the "baby" in the house. Have a good week everyone.

Even tho Alex sleeps in the bed, his cage is still up in our room. Starting about 9:30 he edges closer to the bedroom but still in an area where he can keep an eye on you. About 10 he goes out and then runs for his cage. Watching everything you do to get ready for bed. One I am in he sill run & get up on the bed and snuggle close. That is the only time he uses his cage or if you want him to go our and he doesn't want to. If I am changing sheets he goes and sits in there until I am done then jumps on the bed and rolls around. So funny to watch.

Jane, Mom to Alex

When I shut my laptop at night, Bradley knows it's time for bed.

By the time I get out of the room, there will be 3 or 4 cavs waiting halfway up the stairs for me to take them to bed. :)

Back