• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy's First Boating Adventure -- Pictures!

Daisy's Mom

We went boating on a local lake today and took Daisy and my brother's Shih Tzu along. They did really well, but neither one particularly liked swimming, even with their life jackets. You can tell this by the look of abject terror on Daisy's face in the picture where she is swimming. But both of them were incredibly fast swimmers. Daisy was like an otter!

2520279760_f46098bf05.jpg

2519461993_c0df31be90.jpg

2520281898_7ef6656fe6.jpg

Daisy is so darling in her life vest! Some Cavaliers love to swim, others not so much. I am sure she will get used to it. Doesn't look too worried to me! Thanks for sharing :snap:.

Great shots, although she looks abit unsure in the first one but it didnt last long as we can see in the other pics.:)

Poor little daisy. The little look on her face. She was lovely with the life jacket on. Im sure she will get used to it... I thought that first photo was really cute..thanks for sharing with us.........(y)

Very cute.... I bet she would get used to it. I love the pictures. Judy and Dixie

I loved those pictures!! Yes, she doesn't look wild about the swimming in the first picture but her face is so cute!

Thanks, everyone! We had a really good time, and the dogs were very good on the boat. We only put her in the water with us, and only a couple of times. Her eyes would get so big and the whites would show all the way around. She looked terrified, so we didn't torture her too much. She would immediately swim toward the boat at top speed, or toward the shore.

The water in that top picture looks awful, I just noticed! It was a beautiful, clear, very deep lake, I promise! It must have been the angle! Plus she was near the shore on that one, so we may have gotten it a bit muddy with the boat.

So cute! lol - love the pic of her on the boat. You're right, she doesn't look to happy to be in the water, but she looks happy riding on the waves!!!

I agree about the life jacket being so cute! I think she looks very "heroic" in it! Like she's an official rescue dog or something. :)

It fit her perfectly and was only $10 at PetSmart! I couldn't believe it! I expected it to be twice that price. I actually didn't even look at the price when I brought it up to the counter. When she said $10.91 with tax, I was kind of in shock. It must have been on clearance and I didn't notice. (y)

rubys mom

awww bless the look on her face says it all what a great picture worried but fun thanks for sharing such a lovely picture :jump:

Back