• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Danish MVD research

renate

the danish royal shool of veterinary science is for some time working on a MVD resaerch project for CKCS. quite some years, i am not sure how long.

my four girls have been accepted for the project, and we have an appointment for heart ultrasound with colour Doppler june 17th.

i look forward to this. :)

Oh good luck with that, keep us posted - and a huge thank you for vounteering to help with the research.

Best of luck!!All a good thing I think - very positive...Barney is off to be MRi'd on Friday as part of the research into SM - fingers crossed he's clear...xxx

I wwould be very interested in any information that has been published on this research.

Teresa, Good luck & thank you so much for doing this for all our cavaliers.

so two days ago we went for the scans.
the vet and her helpers were very nice, knowledgeable and kind, and very gentle with my girls.
they were very thorough, whole thing took about 4 hours.
bella, 6 yrs has no murmur,nothing wrong:jmp:. sienna, 4 yrs. the same:jmp:
frida, 5 yrs has a very small grade 1 murmur, mild left side regurgitation.

kandis, 5 yrs (sister to frida) has a grade 3 murmur, and rather a lot of left side regurgitation:(:(:(
she has no symptoms. i am sad. but at least i know that i should not take her hunting or to any other very physically demanding sports.

Back