• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Depressed New Puppy

Karlin I hope that Leo is on the up for you very soon :hug:

Bobby, am glad to hear the vet doesn't think it's parvo and that he has picked up again after the anti-biotics, fingers crossed for a speedy recovery :xfngr:

I placed a 4 month old puppy once and he got horribly depressed , the lady was very upset and he picked up on that too. So once his infection is addressed, try to be very up and fun, don't play into his moods and coddle him too much.

Well back after the weekend and reading this thread I really hope Bobby is doing better!

Qwebble was sick when we got her but I took her to the vet the day after we got her and we had to go back a few times but she turned out fine :)

Take care of your puppy, spoil it as much as you can and I'm sure she/he will be great :) (and probably hard to raise if you spoil them too much ;))

Good luck and keep us posted please :)

Back