• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Do your dogs do this?! *video*

Oh my gosh Pauline, Dylan is so dang cute!! He just takes my breath away. Watching that video had me grinning every time he pushed the toy down. What a stinker!

Jake brings his doggy over, drops it at my feet and then looks at me barking so I'll throw it for him. Also can't vacuum without him dropping a toy in front of the vacuum knowing I'll pick it up and toss it out of the way.

They're lucky they're so dang cute....otherwise they might drive me nuts!!:D

Now Katy-she is a real active girl....plays and plays with toys but LOVES to knock them under the furniture where she can't reach and then barks and scratches so that we have to get up and retrieve!

Yes that's one game I don't like. Here's Dylan with his beloved Persil wash ball, yet again stuck under the sofa. I banned this in the house because it's not so easy for me to get up off the floor anymore!

447698180_2bd973c2c8.jpg

What a great video - Dylan is SOOOO cute! So, until I saw the video, I thought Teddy just couldn't keep a hold of his bone so well yet while up on the couch...hahahaha, boy is he laughing at me!

Cleo does that with her tigger! And she does the persil bowl thing as well except with a tennis ball look alike stick thing!

Back