• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan's 2nd Birthday.

Happy Birthday, Dylan -- you beautiful boy!

He is such a handsome guy. I'm glad he's gotten over his wasted teenage years. That picture cracked me up! I have always thought he was one of the prettiest cavaliers I have ever seen from your profile picture of him, and these pictures (especially the last one) definitely confirmed that. He is an angel.

:hppybdy::jump:Dylan!!! You're a handsome little fella! If our Sally was allowed a boyfriend you'd be the one :luv:

Thank you everyone :D Dylan might not know how hansom he is by I really appreciate the compliments!

Pauline:

I have always thought Dylan was such a handsome boy and he is now a STUD (in the slang sense of the word!) Happy birthday, Dylan!!!!

I'm sorry I missed the thread yesterday:rolleyes: Happy Belated birthday to one of the most stunning dogs I have ever seen:rah:

My favorite Blenheim is 2 years old and I am late to the party!!

:hppybdy: Dylan!!! Hope you had a great day and your mommy gave you lots of treats and belly rubs!

Back