• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan's caught my cough.

Big girls want their moms, too!! Im 31 and called my mom in tears two weeks ago when I was sick! Pretty sad, isn't it?? Especially considering she is in Boston and Im in Atlanta!! :)

We should start a new thread with different terms and expressions used in all the different parts of the world we all live in!

But, Pauline, really--- I hope you and your baby are better soon!

Dylan choked a couple of times today but not too bad this time. I'm still throwing up at night, very tired. But you know me, I've been digging the garden for a few hours this morning! Well someone has to do it. :rolleyes:

Hope you both feel better soon:xfngr:

It is possible to pass bacteria between dogs and humans and vice versa. The other month when Merls and Oaks had tummy upsets I also had one. The vet said that I probably caught it and passed it to Merls and then Merls passed it to Oaks. I supposed it can't be helped especially when you get the "coming home snog fest"

Back