• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Emergency eye op! Shocked

Seren-

Thanks for the update. I'm so glad that Charlie is doing better. Lots of hopes and prayers that he will be able to see out of his eye. Since you acted so quickly, I'm sure that's been a huge advantage to his overall recovery. I wonder how it happened--what a mystery...

Please keep us posted on his progress and give him lots of snugs from us!

Thanks for the update Seren, poor little Charlie - it is so scarey that he probably did somthing that he does all the time and it happened. I really hope that he still has his sight.... cuddles and kisses coming over.

Give Charlie a BIG kiss on the muzzle from me. Chester and I are thinking about him and wishing him a quick recovery.

Thanks for the update. I've thought about that poor boy since you first posted. So glad he's going to be okay.

Hugs to you and Charlie ... I hope he feels better soon and fingers crossed he gets to keep the sight in his eye. :xfngr:

Only took one photo, didnt want to disturb him but im not sure if I should post it because it isnt very pleasant. I think I will post it once his eye has heald properly and have the two photos together kind of a before & after. Just incase this happens to any other little furbaby (fingers crossed it never will) you will know what to expect.
Am taking him to the Vets on Wednesday for a check up so will let you know how that goes.
:flwr: Thank you for all the messages it has helped lots I was so shocked and upset. Just glad he is on the mend and hope he doesnt have to go through anything like this again.

Bye for now xXx

OMG {{{{{{{{Seren and Charlie}}}}}}}} how scary for you both. Hope poor little Charlie soon recovers and is OK, bless him. Please give him big XXXXXXXX from me.

Charlie

How is Charlie? Have thought about him every day since his "eye out".
You handled his trauma so well. Keep thinking what would I do-going from instant shock to action and doing it right. Hoping you have a great Christmas and give Charlie a hug for me.

So happy that Charlie is home with you. They always seem to do better with their Mom. I am saying a prayer that he will have vision in that eye. :hug:

Back