• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Enjoying a FAll afternoon

mrsfarmer

We had a beautiful day on Weds, so I finally took some shots of the boys outside while walking around our yard.

DSCN0370.jpg

DSCN0385.jpg

this one look kindof photoshopped with the boys running, I think they're both in mid air!
DSCN0386.jpg

Everytime I called Armani's name, he'd run up to me so fast, but this one I got :D
DSCN0369.jpg

Yes it is my yard. We live out in the country where we used to farm. :D

I do use Flexi-leads with the boys. I hate walking them down our gravel road - too busy & dusty, so we just walk around the yard. They have alot of freedom that way. I have two different colors of leads so I can tell them apart.
They get crazy sometimes and just run and run around in circles as fast as they can! Many times I have to really move my arms to keep them from getting tangled. (y)

Lovely pics. Both your boys are beautiful. :D
I love minuture schnauzers, when we were deciding on a pup, it was a choice between a cavalier and a minuture schnauzer, obviously we had Jasper, but it was a hard choice :).

Back