• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

First Post!

victoriasueno

Hello all!

This is my first post, but I've been lurking for a few months. I am the mother of four wonderful dogs, two blenheim cavalier pups (15 weeks), a 5 year old Yorkshire Terrier and an 11 year old Chinese Crested Powderpuff who has passed.
The road to my Cavaliers has been a long one. I've been wanting to get a CKCS for years...like, 15 years however the pieces never quite fell into place until last month! It's quite a long story, and when I have time I'll post it if anyone is interested.

My two 15 week old babies are Harper, a rambunctious boy, and Penny, my smarty pants female. My Yorkshire terrier, Mr Belvedere, is a piece of work...we'll just leave his description at that!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to everyone!

-Victoria

Hi Victoria and welcome. Sounds like you have a house full of fun. Would love to hear more and, of course, see pictures!

Welcome, you are living a dream of mine to get littermates (I'm guess they are littermates). well, I kind of experence that with my Mr. Monster (my son) and Fletcher they think they are littermates.Thanks for no longer lurking and joining it!

Back