• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Flowercavs And Snowy Pictures

Hi Phoebes mum

Daisy 8 kilo ,Rosie 9 kilo and Lily 7 kilo all have a medium and Poppy 12 kilo has a large ,but that is on the large side so I would think for Phoebe a medium should be Ok .This is the 2nd winter for them so for £9.00 plus p & P they are fine.

LOVE those pictures Brian....they are too cute and they look like they are having soooo much fun!

Great pictures, as usual! I love Daisy's beautiful face, it makes me want a Blenheim! I wish we had a pretty path like that here for the dogs...great coats, too...

Thanks for the help Brian. Phoebe is about Daisy's weight so she would certainly be a medium and Grace can be a medium as she will grow into it!
Keep posting the pics, they are great! :p

Brian, You take the BEST pictures. Please keep posting as I really love seeing them. I feel like I know your dogs through the photos.

Fantastic picture, georgous dogs, and styling coats. By the way Brian...what make are the coats? They look really servicable.

Back