• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Grooming

Summer Grooming pictures?

Barkleigh will be 2 this summer. Last summer his coat was not very thick or bothersome and we just did the usual trimming. Now he has very long, thick hair and lovely feathers and a stunning tail. I've given up the do-it-yourself and having a pro trip his very long ears and clip a bit, but it is growing out very quickly.

We live in Florida and already he's heating up quickly. (Last summer he avoided being outside in the heat of the day.) He's preferring to lie on the cool stone floors perfectly situated so his head is on the carpet or on a stuffed toy.

I met a few lovely Cavs last week in Toronto. (Thanks to all who let me fuss and pet!) Two with the same owner had recent summer trims that seemed fashionable--although the feathers were gone.

Would anyone like to post photos of ideal cuts for me to show the groomer. I love his silky locks and don't want to shave anything except the belly.

Thanks!

Back