• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Has it really been 4 years?!

Jen said:
I had to laugh when I read this though, because I remember last year you felt so bad that you'd forgotten his bday--that shows you how time flys! :D

Funny that you would remember that!! Good thing I didn't forget this year...he never would have forgiven me :?

Cathy,

I love their clothing in the photos! Especially Shelby's little Christmas lights hat! :lol:

Did Jake get a special meal for his birthday?

icon_blshing I forgot Geordie's birthday in July icon_blshing :? My memory is not as good as it used to be.

Happy birthday for yesterday Jakey boy!!! :D Hope you had a great day. We just had a birthday cake for my Lottie who was 4 today! :rah:
Julie and the girls

Happy Birthday Jake - you are such a handsome fella, and happy sister day to Shelby can't miss her out...... whooppppe - all these doggy birthdays (and mine yesterday) :D

Belated Happy Birthday wishes for you, darling Jake. We hope you had a lovely day and that Mamma didn't make you wear silly clothes

Big licks from Maxx and Charlie and kisses from their Mamma xxxxx

Back