• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Have a good week everyone....

Claire

we are off to Cornwall tomorrow morning with four dogs and four adults.... I hope we have good weather and enough room in the car for our stuff after we have packed the dogs stuff..... :jmp:

Have a wonderful time, I gotta go pack too.
How long are you going for, maybe you best get a bigger car. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Have a safe journey, how long are you going for? hope the weather stays nice for you.

Lots of pictures please of the woofs and especially if you intend to surf? it's really good in some parts for that.

Enjoy!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

:D Have a good holiday I hope you all get in the car we are going on holiday in 2 weeks and I am wondering how we are going to fit in the car I hope the weather in Cornwall is fine and you all enjoy your selfs lots of photos please :) Aileen

Have a lovely time. I'm going away with hubs for a few days week after next and it's by the sea. I wish I could take my boys but the lady we're staying with already has a dog and he's not too good with other dogs. he's very old and nervous :(

Back