• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

he is finally home!

ice-cavi

Guinness arrived a few days ago and has adapted really really well. He is allready Appelpie´s best mate and my youngest sons favorite cuddlebuddy.
Guinness is very well behaved,very polite and sooo affecionate....! I never really believed it when breeders say that the boys are more affectionate, as all my girls have been very cuddly & loving...but this lad, he is just FULL of love!

What a gorgeous boy :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

I have a soft spot for Rubies but he is one extra special handsome guy - and sounds a real cuddle monster too! So pleased he has arrived safely and is obviously making himself at home!

He is gorgeous.
I must agree that boys are more affectionate. My ruby boy has such a strong bond with me I have never experienced with any other dog.

Congrats! He is absolutely GORGEOUS! What a pretty face and a silky coat....just stunning! :lotsaluv:

Back