• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

orca21

Hello

My name is Ruth I am a dog groomer and work from home in a purpose built salon. I currently have one Cav named Lily who like all Cavs is adorable. She is 8 now, loves her food and walks and getting down for a good old snore next to me. I am a massive dog lover Cavs and Retrievers are my favourite and Lily and I have just gone through losing Candy in November, a Retriever who was nearly 14. Candy and Lily were best friends and Lily has never known life without her. She really misses her as do I the house is empty and so we are going to have a new member to our household at the end of January, Amy, a tri colour who is 5 weeks old today.

I am looking forward to swapping stories and advice with you all.

Happy New Year

Ruth, Lily and Amy xx

Hi Ruth, glad to meet you! How lucky you and Lily are to be getting a puppy. I have a 2.5 year old ruby named BellaMia and a 11 month old tri named Milo. They are best friends and I can't imagine one without the other.

Looking forward to hearing more about all of you. Oh, by the way, we all love pictures!

Amy is adorable. I have a tricolor so I am partial to them! I'm sure Lily will appreciate her new friend.

I have three dogs, but only 1 CKC. The other two are Japanese Chin and they all get along just fine. I cannot imagine them without each other, so I feel your loss over Candy.

Look forward to hearing about Amy's arrival and how Lily reacts. Puppies are alot of work -- so you should rest up before she comes!

Joan

I think Lily will establish ground rules and Amy will try to break them!

I know that Bosco, my CKC, was not immediately loved by the chins. The chins were about 2.5 years old when he arrived and they wanted nothing to do with him. It took about a month for things to settle down, and now they are the best of friends.

Please keep us posted. I'm sure you are counting the days until Amy's arrival.

Back