• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Helping udders......

Harley1

Hey everyone
Has anyone here ordered from HelpingUdders before? Are you happy? I just ordered something from there and then I was gonna call to ask a question but the # that is on the website will not work.......:eek: Please tell me they are legit.....

Yes! they are legit. I personally haven't ordered anything from them but other folk on here have. Have you tried e-mailing them??

Yeah, I just emailed too. I just don't understand what the deal is with that #. I guess it kinda scared me that it wasn't a "true" website. You just don't know anymore. Thanks

We've ordered from them, no problems.

The lady is very nice, wonder what's up with the phone number?

Rosie loves their toys. :)

Fantastic website and company and you can donate to a huge range of rescues including lucky Star cavalier rescue with every purchase. Their cavalier breed collars are very sweet and my dogs love their little mini donuts from the milking machines that they sell! A favourite fetch toy.

Back