• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hiđź‘‹

pippa

Hello, nice to be back here again.
As any original members will know Gus, Pippin and DJ have gone to the rainbow bridge a while now. Still miss them. We adopted Millie from Karlin in 2018 but sadly she went to the bridge last October.
No cavaliers now, or any dog, not ready, but never say never.
Hope to see more familiar members back and all the new members too.
Thanks Karlin for starting it all and now having us back🙂

A big welcome back! We share quite a few memories from over the years. :) It's hard to believe sometimes that so many of our precious dogs are gone now. I'll always associate particular people with their dogs from when they first joined the board and it always seems a bit startling to realise those dogs have passed on, if never from our hearts and memories.

Thanks Karlin, great to be back!
17 years since I first joined!
Hard to believe how so many years have passed and all our Cavalier companions that have gone.
As you said, passed on from our lives but never from our hearts and memories.

I know, I couldn't believe it when I realised I set up the board in 2005! I remember spending about a week figuring out the first software. It's amazing how many friends came out of all those first years of the board. I hope many more are ahead.

Hello, nice to be back here again.
As any original members will know Gus, Pippin and DJ have gone to the rainbow bridge a while now. Still miss them. We adopted Millie from Karlin in 2018 but sadly she went to the bridge last October.
No cavaliers now, or any dog, not ready, but never say never.
Hope to see more familiar members back and all the new members too.
Thanks Karlin for starting it all and now having us back🙂
Hi Pippa, I remember you and your dogs. I am so sorry to read that they have now all gone to rainbow bridge

Back