• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi! Hoping to find a Cav puppy and be a dog mum soon!

Sarah01

Hi!

My name is Sarah, based in the UK.

My partner and I are looking to get our first Cavalier this year (hopefully). We have been trying to find reputable breeders who carry out all of the necessary health checks (this is harder to find than we anticipated!)

I am lucky enough to have a fairly quiet full time job and work most days from home, my partner works from home on the other day that I’m not there. I also have my own dog sitting and walking business. I’m CPD dog first aid trained and also CPD qualified as a dog walker and sitter.
One of my clients is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and this has led us to fall completely in love with the breed and their gorgeous temperament.

We are available from 1st May to take home a puppy and hope that we will find the right breeder and puppy for us soon (recommendations always so welcome).

It’s great to be a part of this forum and a big hello to you all!

Best of luck and looking forward to seeing some pics of your new addition once you find the right breeder :)

Back