• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

HI!

Mae Cushing

Hello!

My name is Mae and I have two Cavaliers. I have Sophie who is 8 years old, a ruby, and she is my baby! I've had her since she was 9 weeks old and I've LOVED every moment! I got her right when I graduated college and now I am 32, about to be married and I've loved having my Sophie by my side as I go through my adult life. I guess you can say she was my first love of my life! :p:D! She is very sweet, LOVES to snuggle and is very laid back. We also have Lilly who is almost 4 months old and is a beautiful tricolor. She is a little rascal! She loves to play, she has lots of energy and she is SOO smart! I've had her since she was 8 weeks and we are still in the adjustment phase of having our new baby. It's been so fun teaching her tricks and seeing her grow. I am already crazy about her!!

Welcome and that's a nice story. I have a soft spot in my heart for rubies. My black and tan's mother is a ruby. We've had heard 4 years now and got her when she was 9 weeks. Enjoy that pup and this forum. The information in here is incredible.

Why are the tri-colors always the rascals? Mine is such a pistol, very different personality from my other 3 who are so laid back. Don't get me wrong - he is very loving and cuddly, just a troublemaker also!! Welcome to you, Sophie, and Lilly and congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Why are the tri-colors always the rascals? Mine is such a pistol, very different personality from my other 3 who are so laid back. Don't get me wrong - he is very loving and cuddly, just a troublemaker also!! Welcome to you, Sophie, and Lilly and congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

I've got the most laid back tri-color ever. It's really funny because we wanted a more energetic rascal-type dog for my son, but Bosco is a momma's boy through and through! I wouldn't trade him for anything though!

Back