• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi!

taxtell

My name is Terri, and I live in WI. My husband and I have two cavaliers, a standard poodle, a cat, a parrot and a horse.

Hello from the zoo!

Here’s Henry and Raven, our sweet cavaliers. ❤️

Hi and welcome! I've relatives in WI and was there last September for a reunion :). Always love going there.

My name is Terri, and I live in WI. My husband and I have two cavaliers, a standard poodle, a cat, a parrot and a horse.

Hello from the zoo!

Here’s Henry and Raven, our sweet cavaliers. ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_9293.jpeg
    IMG_9293.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_9585.jpeg
    IMG_9585.jpeg
    366.7 KB · Views: 1
Awesome! Where in WI? It is always so pretty in fall.
Family are around Manitowoc, Cedarburg and Grafton. I drove out to see Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin and stay overnight in Spring Green in Sept which was a great road trip! Wish I'd gotten Shakespeare tickets too.

What ages are your pups. Both look young. I was told not to get two puppies at the same time, too much stress for the dogs and for the owner trying to train.

What ages are your pups. Both look young. I was told not to get two puppies at the same time, too much stress for the dogs and for the owner trying to train.
Oh, sorry. They were just puppy pictures. Henry is 3 years old and Raven is 9 months. <3 I agree with not getting two puppies at once.

How sweet. Henry looks a bit more tolerant than enamored of Raven. A little off topic, but how do you get your pictures to be the right size for posting. Mine are “too large”.

Back